You’re executing a deal
when buying or selling an asset. The deals are displayed in the diary in the "Reports
" tab. The first deal opens a trade (position). The last deal that completely closes the open position will close the trade.
" tab displays all deals by parameters:
- The time of the deal;
- The key with which the deal was executed;
- Symbol – the name of the instrument for which the deal was executed;
- Direction – direction of the deal: buying or selling;
- Price – price at which the deal was concluded;
- Quantity – number of lots in the deal;
- Commission and Commission% – commission of the exchange for a deal;
- Amount – total value of the transaction.