If you have successfully connected the API keys to the diary but no trades are found, first make sure that the diary conditions are met:
- The diary only works with Binance, Bybit and OKX open-ended futures.
- Spot platforms aren’t supported.
- Trades must be formed in trade (close at zero).
If all conditions have been met, then proceed as follows:
1) Check whether there is a transaction history on the exchange itself. If you have nothing there, then there is nothing for the Diary to upload
2) Disable IP restriction in the key settings
3) Refresh the page (ctrl+F5 combination)
4) Also refresh the deals by clicking on the "Refresh" button in the top right-hand corner of the page
If the above actions do not bring results, contact our support service